Wednesday, December 25, 2002

AND THAT MODEL PAULINA SOMEBODY: Steve Martin has some wishes for you this holiday season:
If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace . . . and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.

You know, if I had three wishes that I could make this holiday season, first, of course, would be for all the children to get together and sing . . . the second would be for the $30 million every month to me . . . and the third would be for all encompassing power over every living being thing in the entire universe.. . . .


You'll have to click here to read wishes number four and five. Or, if you like, go here and listen to Mr. Martin tell you himself.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment