Thursday, April 24, 2003

BLOGGING TO BE LIGHT FOR A FEW DAYS: I spent 10:30p-4a in the ER last night because I tripped over something on my way out of the 76ers game, flew and landed on my left forearm and wrist. Nothing's broken. X-rays were negative; just a sprained wrist and something near my elbow that's preventing me from rotating either w/o significant pain. My left arm is in a splint from hand to mid-forearm, and I'm typing one-handed right now. Could be a few weeks before I heal fully, which I fear may impact my babycatching skills.

Jen, fyi, is a saint. 39+ weeks pregnant, and she still drove me to the hospital, gave great comfort and support, and refused to go home despite my urging her to get some sleep.

Also, I got to hear words last night I had never heard before: "Welcome to Last Call, I'm Carson Daly", at which point it was still 45 minutes before a med student saw me. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment