Saturday, October 4, 2003

SNAP INTO IT! Former WWF champion Randy "Macho Man" Savage has moved away from the squared circle to record a rap album:
"I've never been humble in my whole career, so I'm not going to start now," Macho Man, appearing at MTV's VMA radio forum, said last week of the love he was getting from all the radio DJs and fellow celebrities like Lil Jon. "Once again the madness is running wild. October 7 is the launch. [The album] is called Be a Man. It's got 13 hits on there, and it's gonna be rocking the house. Ooooh yeeeaaah!"

. . .

On "What's It All About," Savage proves that he's not too macho to mend a woman's broken heart. "I wanna keep ya happy, not just financially, but mentally, physically, romantically/ I know it's funny 'cause I'm usually slammin' cats/ Elbow off the rope in a wrestling match/ But you bring out another side of me."

Well, that's one way to get over the death of Miss Elizabeth.

UPDATE: There's a website. Including audio samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment