Tuesday, January 13, 2004

THE EMAIL, THE EMAIL. WHA' WHA? THE EMAIL: Wil Wheaton thinks that this is the best Strong Bad Email in a long time. If you've played computer games down the years, you may well agree.

Even if you never played Adventure! on the Atari 2600, Zork on a C64 or Shufflepuck on a Mac before the rise of modern gaming, that won't stop me from taking advantage of it as an excuse to link to Wil Wheaton and Stong Bad in a single post.

My own favorite thing from homestarrunner.com was behind the link to Return Of The King last Friday. (Like anyone needed another hobbit link, right? But there are rewards for compulsive clicking; it's part of our Master Plan.) I think that one is still my fave because it's, you know, for kids.

If you don't know Strong Bad, you should. He's a high-quality distraction. Similarly, Wil Wheaton. Don't act surprised.

For a contrast, check out The Surreal Life on the WB sometime. Tonight I got to see Ron Jeremy slow-dancing with Tammy Faye Baker, but it was a cheap thrill and I felt empty, dirty and unfulfilled afterwards. I am trying, but I still don't grok realitv.

No comments:

Post a Comment