Thursday, December 9, 2004

THIS SHOW WILL NOT BE HOSTED BY BRUCE VILANCH: Adam may have been semi-joking in the comments to this thread when he made reference to the "2004 ALOTT5MA Awards," but I'll take it and run with it. Categories are to be created by whim and desire (and, as always, your suggestions are invited), and winners will be determined in a way that in no way involves the fine folks at Ernst & Young. I offer you the following first category and nominations--in the category of Cable Television Network Offering Most Significant Contribution to Pop Culture, my nominees (along with a list of selected programs that give rise to the nomination) are:

Bravo--"Celebrity Poker Showdown," "Queer Eye for The Straight Guy," "Project Runway"

Comedy Central--"The Daily Show With Jon Stewart," "South Park," "Chappelle's Show"

MTV--"Pimp My Ride," "The Real World: Philly," "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County"

The N--"Degrassi: The Next Generation," "My So-Called Life" repeats, "Daria" repeats

VH1--"Best Week Ever," "I Love The 90s," "Totally Obsessed"

Vote and share what you think I missed in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment