Monday, May 15, 2006

BLOGGUS INTERRUPTUS: Okay, so I neglected to mention to my co-bloggers that I was going to be in NYC and likely-without-Internet last night because of an event at which I was speaking (and at which, ironically, the keynote speaker announced new plans to greatly expand broadband access, although not really ironically because I just didn't bring a laptop), so the absence of separate threads for the West Wing and Survivor finales, as well as a Sopranos thread, is pretty much all my fault. I still haven't watched the latter two (I know, I know, the first is skippable), so visit north Jersey for full discussion of both.

(Seriously, if you've got two hours to fill, can't you spend ten minutes on a return to the Probst Takes Wacky Transportation Back To NYC montage?)

I've got little to say about the West Wing that I didn't note here. This was an episode afraid to reach for the high notes that Sorkin so often hit -- no big speeches about What It All Means or Why Toby Deserves A Pardon -- and so while it didn't fail, it didn't soar either.

Other notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment