80. Marzipander to our marziphantasies! Your marzipanoramic marzipanoply should include marzipansies, a marzipanzer, marziPeter Pan, a marzipanda, a marzipangolin, a marziPan paniscus, marzipanpipes, a marzipancreas, a marzipanther, and marzipots and pans, but should by no means create marzipandemonium. Presenter must be suitably attired in marzipants. [23 points]
94. An Obama-signed Obama sign. A Keyes-signed Keyes sign. An Obama-signed Keyes sign. A Keyes-signed
Obama sign. [2 points; 2 points; 4 points; 4 points]
124. Who wears short shorts? Why, tenured faculty members, of course! [10 points]
167. Hostess Pie ads featuring the characters and styles of the following: Neil Gaiman's Sandman, Alan
Moore's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Art Spiegelman's Maus, and Frank Miller's Sin City.
Mmmm, pies. [5 points per ad]
211. That's a hell of a book, Dr. Seuss. What do you call it? "The Aristocrats!" [12 points]
Past lists going back to 1987 are available here, but go find us some more goodies for 2006.