Thursday, June 7, 2007

KENNY WASN'T LIKE THE OTHER KIDS: Having recently upgraded my home theatre speaker system so I can really watch TV and DVD's in 5.1 and because my DVD player kept on breaking, I can say that despite the fact that it took nearly two hours to get it largely programmed, the Logitech Harmony 659 is an amazing, amazing thing, basically allowing me to go from four remotes down to one and be able to choose what input on my TV I want to watch with immediate button presses. Highly recommended for those who want fewer buttons to press.

Also good? About 2/3 of tonight's Studio 60--even the Matt/Harriet material worked (mostly), Nate Corddry has become an impressive dramatic actor, and we're not beaten over the head with the Aaron Sorkin=Matt Albie=Genius property (heck, Matt is depicted as being wrong about something other than his drug use). Sure, the Danny/Jordan plotline didn't really work or make sense, but that's OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment