Wednesday, March 17, 2004

HERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD: This morning was wonderful. If it seemed that the sun was shining a little bit brighter, or that my morning Special K with Strawberries was a little bit sweeter, well, it was because I didn't hear the words "now let's go to Ann Curry at the News Desk." I've been watching the Today Show for a few minutes almost every morning for over 20 years. I've seen a lot of empty haircuts rotating through (or subbing at) the news desk, and people, my bar is not high. I liked Matt and Giselle, I liked Lester and Deborah (yes, Deborah), I liked Soledad and Faith and Campbell and hometown sub Jean Enersen. I, uh, I really liked Elizabeth Vargas.

But: I hate Ann Curry (as does Spacewoman). Does everybody hate Ann Curry?

By the way, I also hate Dan Abrams.

No comments:

Post a Comment