Monday, January 9, 2006

OUR FAMILY IS GROWING: As you may have noticed, we've decided to add regular commenter Bob Elwood to the formal ALOTT5MA gang of posters.

I first met Bob in the summer of 1996, as a summer associate at a Philadelphia law firm at which he was a partner. Someone -- and I forget who (Carol Miller?) -- believed that we'd have something in common. And, boy, did we -- from movies to music to baseball, it was the first of many long lunches spent talking about those things which make the days fun. We expect him to be a frequent contributor on these topics, as well as the relative merits of the various beaches of Cape Cod.

I will have to check my wedding photos, but I believe that Bob displaces Phil as our tallest blogger.

Bob is married to his high school sweetheart, Amy. They have two sons, both of whom love hip hop and loathe the Yankees. Welcome aboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment