Tuesday, May 8, 2007

TALKING 'BOUT ISSUES, TALKING 'BOUT REAL IMPORTANT ISSUES: Barry Gibb Night ahead on Idol, and USA Today has the complete scoop on who's singing what (and why). Blake will not be repeating "How Deep Is Your Love", in case you were wondering.

Now that we've got the final four we've wanted, what do we want to see happen? As for me, as much as I enjoy Blake in this competition, I just can't imagine his becoming The Next American Pop Superstar, so maybe it's time for him to go. I feel the same way about him as I did about Melrose from cycle 7 of Top Model, where you have someone who's clearly excelling in the competitions within a reality show, but is unsuited for the real-world demands of the top prize.

Your predictions, hopes and fears are all welcome, as always, as well as comments as to whether you can look at Barry Gibb the same way once you've seen his talk show.

No comments:

Post a Comment