- "Revenge-Vowing Meetings Held" (Revenge is vowed against "US Imperialists" in particular.)
- The claim that DPRK scientists have "developed a new material for removing exhaust fumes from automobiles."
- The condemnation of "Hillary's Brigandish Sophism."
- The "flailing" of South Korea's decision to send troops to Afghanistan. South Korea is apparently ruled by the "Lee Myung Bak group of traitors," which "is pushing South Korea into an uncontrollable abyss of sufferings and uneasiness."
- And, of course, the veneration of Kim Jong Il's 46 years of "work at the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea," through "meetings, seminars, round-table talks, film shows and other events." Kim Jong Il has "strengthened the WPK into an invincible party," and the film "Boundless Honor and Happiness of the Nation" was exhibited in his honor.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
SO RONERY, SO RONERY: If you're like me, you've been eagerly awaiting the Korean Central News Agency's coverage of the PRK soccer team's heroic efforts to implement the Juche Ideal and Songun Politics in the game of futbol, but somehow, they are silent. Important stories being covered today? (All quotes are verbatim.)
Posted by Matt at 9:09 AM