And, needless to say, you shouldn't let them take pictures of you either.
Yes, Iowa State's Larry Eustachy is in a bit of trouble right now. Here's your bullet points of stupidity:
1. Eustachy arrived unexpectedly at the party between 1:30 a.m. and 2 a.m. in the company of Josh Kroenke, a junior guard on the Missouri basketball team. (Eustachy is a friend of Kroenke's father, Stan.)
2. Eustachy drank beer into the early-morning hours.
3. Eustachy declined to leave the party around 3 a.m., despite being urged to leave by individuals who accompanied him.
4. Eustachy, 47 and married with two kids, was photographed nuzzling with (or attempting to nuzzle with) several female Mizzou students.
5. Eustachy became belligerent with one male partygoer, who objected to his presence.
6. Eustachy openly criticized the performance of his Cyclone basketball team in its loss to Missouri when asked about his team by those at the party.
7. Eustachy finally eft the party between 4:30 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. after residents of the apartment called a taxi for him.
Yes, but did Iowa's highest-paid state employee climb onto the roof and shout "I am a golden god!"?