Monday, August 9, 2004

AS LONG AS WE DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH "THE SIMPLE LIFE 3," I'M OK WITH IT: The AP reports that over the weekend, an unknown criminal broke into the L.A. home of Paris and Nicky Hilton, where, according to sometime TV star Paris, they stole "Everything ... Just all my valuables. All my jewelry. All my money." Sweetie? I suspect there's a little in the bank still. More hopefully, Paris reports that her beloved chihuahua, Tinkerbell, remained unharmed.

More frighteningly, the report cites an "unnamed source" as saying that among the things stolen were "video tapes and photographs of Paris Hilton with ex-boyfriend Nick Carter." For the good of humanity, I'm afraid of what might be on those videotapes, and where they might show up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment