- 1. Diane Keaton, Carlos Santana, "Million Dollar Baby" writer Paul Haggis, Martin Sheen, Emilio Estevez, Alfre Woodard, Danny Glover and Jackson Browne.
- 2. George Clinton, Foxy Brown, Lloyd Banks. Young Buck from G-Unit, Busta Rhymes, Missy Elliott cast members from The Apprentice and Third Watch.
- 3. Hilary Swank, Michael Clarke Duncan, Hank Azaria, Helen Hunt, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- 4. Britney Spears,Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Connolly, Diane Lane, Virginia Madsen, Sarah Jessica Parker and Allison Janney.
- 5. Adrien Brody, Ashley Olsen, tennis greats Andy Roddick and Mark Philippoussis, model Amber Valletta, Jay-Z , Luke Wilson, Nicole Richie, Jermaine Dupri, Vin Diesel, Eminem, Shannon Elizabeth, Frankie "Malcolm in the Middle" Muniz, Miami party girl Ingrid Casares, tennis beauty Anna Kournikova, rocker Fred Durst, Christina Aguilera, Avril Lavigne, Lindsay Lohan and her mother, Victoria Gotti, hip-hop star Pharrell Williams, rock heiress Bijou Phillips, lip-syncher Ashlee Simpson, heir Brandon Davis, singer Blu Cantrell, "Boston Legal" actress Rhona Mitra, singer Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas, actress Peta Wilson, Leelee Sobieski, Cher's son Elijah Blue Allman, Yoko Ono flack Elliot Mintz, criminal defense attorney Robert Shapiro, San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom, the daughter of Pocket Fisherman inventor Ron Popeil, the son of director Ivan Reitman, rap and fashion entrepreneur Russell Simmons, rocker Matt Sorum of Velvet Revolver, the daughter of Rod and Alana Stewart, Anders Eisner (son of Disney chief Michael), Warner Music's Lyor Cohen, actor Kevin Connolly from "Entourage," Las Vegas hotelier George Maloof, Super Dave Osbourne, and Mark Cuban.
The answer is: Groups 1 (signers of ad advocating immigrants drivers licenses), 2 (attendees at 50 Cent's housewarming party), 3 (an acting coach's clients), and 4 (a dress designer's clients) are defined as "A-list" according to various news sources, while group 5 (Paris Hilton's address book from her hacked Blackberry) is strictly "B-list" according to Fox News' Roger Friedman.