In addition, NBC announced a bunch of post-Olympics schedule moves:
- Deal or No Deal (as a weekly series) replacing Surface on Mondays at 8.
- The Apprentice moves to Mondays at 9, with Las Vegas moving to Fridays at 9 (with the inevitable cancellation to follow).
- Law and Order (original recipe) moves up an hour to Wednesdays at 9 (against Lost), with Heist, a new action/thriller/comedy from director Doug Liman starring Dougray Scott, Steve Harris, and Seymour Cassel as thieves planning a big score takes the 10 PM slot.
- While The Office is getting 22 episodes next season, it had a short order this year, so its slot will be filled by Teachers, a new comedy about, well, teachers, starring Justin Bartha (the weird sidekick from National Treasure and title character in Gigli) and Sarah Alexander (Susan from BBC's Coupling).
- Conviction (aka the L&O spinoff without L&O in the title) arrives on Friday nights.