Wednesday, June 21, 2006

ALSO, CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS HAVE THREE SONGS IN THE TOP 100: Some thoughts while browsing iTunes this evening:
  • Was anyone demanding Paula Cole: Postcards From East Oceanside: Greatest Hits? Doesn't This Fire provide you with all about 4 of the Paula Cole songs you need? ("Tiger," "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone," "Me," and "I Don't Want To Wait," if you cared to know.)
  • Now, I downloaded it, but can someone explain the allure of "Hips Don't Lie" to me? I can understand the allure of the video, watching Shakira shake her truthful body parts, but that song? Just bad.
  • I feel bad about liking it, but Christina Aguilera's new single, "Ain't No Other Man?" That's some good stuff--mixing the jazz and funk almost as well as Outkast has done.
  • Why are people downloading Paris Hilton's single? Currently number 5 on iTunes? This is not going to get her to go away any faster, folks.
  • No, Taylor Hicks, you do not make me particularly proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment