Thursday, June 1, 2006

AND ON TO PRIME TIME: Well, there are some people scrambling to film some new personality pieces on these competitors for tonight. Because many of them are completely unexpected. Well, we Bee-lovers know that anyone can win this thing -- anyone with a dictionary and a dream -- but I'm not sure how prepared the media is for the loss of Samir. He went out strong. He went out pure. He went out spelling.

(Can I just say how much I love attaching undue importance to this event? It makes it so much more fun.)

Of the remaining 13 (or as I like to call them the PrimeTime 13), I think the favorites are Jonathan Horton, Katharine Close and Caitlin Campbell. Although I have a fondness for Theodore Yuan and Saryn Hooks. It's going to be an interesting evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment