Monday, January 22, 2007

THAT'S RIGHT, CURTIS. YOU STOPPED ME ONCE, BUT YOU'LL NEVER STOP ME AGAIN, 'CAUSE THIS TIME, EFFIE WHITE'S GONNA WIN: Tomorrow morning at 8:30a, this years' Oscar nominations will be released.

Consider this thread to be your space to make your last, best pleas to include your favorites within the finalists, focusing on those films, performances, scripts and such which aren't being predicted for inclusion right now.

I, for one, would like to see Mark Wahlberg or Alec Baldwin -- not Jack Nicholson -- get a supporting nod for excellent work in The Departed, and I am also pulling for Bill Nighy (Notes on a Scandal) to get a "you're on a nice run" nomination in the category. But you've seen more films than I have this year, so this thread is now open for me to learn a bit about what I've missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment