Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SHOULDN'T WE BE FIGHTING CRIME OR SOMETHING? Couldn't let a Monday go by without a Tuesday TV post, though I haven't much to say. Actually, I do. Although Monday is the most scheduled night we have at the Spacehold, it is increasingly disappointing. I know that I'm in the minority here in thinking that HIMYM isn't really must-watch (to be clear, I think it's amusing, just not the next anything); I gave the Class an episode plus a couple of other stabs and found it painfully unwatchable; Prison Break is trying to break the Alias record for most stunningly implausible plot devices; I haven't watched 24 since the first couple of episodes of Season 3; Heroes is in a stall and is the kind of show that I can get through in 30 minutes by fast-forwarding through all the speeches and Parkman bits; and [redacted]. As a result, even though the TiVo tells me that there's 3:30 of TV for me on Monday nights (and up to 4:30 or 5:00 for some of you), I cleared it all and still had time for the only thing I was really looking forward to last night -- Episode 2 of the Season 3 DVD of the Wire (and I can't believe Kima is cheating!).

No comments:

Post a Comment