Thursday, October 8, 2009

BRIEF NOTE: Halfway through SYTYCD's Vegas week, I'd like to say that the show has set a world record for fleeting glimpses of a man dancing in a belted yellow diaper.

added to by Kim: I am way behind on this season, having only watched a couple of audition episodes and no Vegas yet. But I did want to mention one interesting format change, tweeted to me by my BFF Nigel: the first top-20 week this season will be a non-elimination le,g in which each dancer will have the opportunity to dance in a choreographed number in his or her own genre. Presumably puff pieces will abound, and there will be no complaints about dancers getting insufficient pimpery before America is called upon to start ousting people. Good call, Nigel, and good call by Fox, permitting an extra week of programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment