Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'M A LEAF ON THE WIND: While reading Julie Powell's hysterical and surprisingly touching Julie & Julia this evening, I came across the following passage:

Oh my god! That red-headed guy from the prematurely cancelled Joss Whedon outer space-western series was in that godawful thing we saw at the Belasco with Kristen Chenoweth that was open for about a week and a half.

I'm not sure what's sadder--the fact that I immediately noticed that Chenoweth's name was spelled incorrectly ("Kristin," folks), the fact that I immediately thought "Chenoweth's never been in any show at the Belasco," or the fact that I promptlyvisited the Internet Broadway Database, wherein I discovered that Alan ("Wash") Tudyk played Chenoweth's love interest in short-lived comedy "Epic Proportions," which played 93 performances at the Helen Hayes in 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment