Sunday, June 4, 2006

PERHAPS THEY SHOULD ALSO HAVE AN ADVISORY THAT "POSIDEON SUCKS. I MEAN, REALLY, REALLY, BLOWS:" Something interesting I observed at the theatre box office last night at the big Loews Lincoln Square--next to each cashier was a small sign warning that "A trailer for the upcoming film World Trade Center appears before The Da Vinci Code and An Inconvenient Truth." Interestingly, I've not seen this sort of signage at any other theatre playing either of these movies, and I'm wondering about your thoughts. Personally, I was more troubled by the fact that the dialogue-free trailer for Marie Antoinette played twice in a row before the latter film, which, while more interesting than "Documentary based on PowerPoint presentation given by Al Gore" would make it sound, is far from revolutionary or shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment