- Toby, "Rebel Yell". Just a great performance. Tremendous energy, great job working the crowd the whole time.
- Magni, "I Alone". So in his wheelhouse.
- Storm, "Bring Me To Life". How do you perform a song that two (eliminated) others already have? By singing it better than them, but conveying the emotions right, and by bringing up Toby for the backing vocals. Great energy.
- Ryan, "Clocks". Pulled out everything in his bag of tricks, but they felt like tricks, not authentic emotions.
- Dilana, "Mother Mother". Saddled with a bad song, and all the intensity felt forced. The bloom is off the rose, and a Dilana who no longer scares me just isn't that interesting. (And yet, Navarro loved it.)
- Lukas, "Lithium". Just a weird arrangement that didn't connect emotionally to the lyrics. I no longer get Lukas, and certainly not as a match for this band.
edited to add: Sepinwall is worried about Storm being eliminated, and liked Dilana more than I did.