Friday, September 8, 2006

THEY DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT IT: I have to admit that even as big a fan of lists as I am, I sometimes get tired of the same ol', same ol' (usually it involves some British music magazine poll in which Oasis holds down the top five spots). But then along comes a list of such inherent awesomeness that it reaffirms my list lovin' ways. This is such a list. It's EW's 50 Greatest High School Movies!

On first glance, it's hard to fault any of the choices (though the rankings outside the top 10 are a bit off--Sixteen Candles is only No. 49?) I haven't had time to note all the omissions, but that is why we have the comments. How about we try and come up with the next 50? I'll start with 51. Valley Girl; 52. Better Off Dead; 53. Some Kind of Wonderful; 54. Weird Science; 55. Pump Up the Volume...

No comments:

Post a Comment