Thursday, October 4, 2007

WHILE WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT OF DAILY COMICS: Once upon a time, reading the comics was a daily joy (I used to save the Sunday section as the last thing I read before sleep Sunday nights), but now I find myself reading less strips with regularity and I don't know if this has to do with my changing tastes or the state of the art. In the Chicago Tribune, I regularly read the strangely compelling FBOW, Doonesbury, Zits, Brewster Rockit: Space Guy, Mister Boffo, and a couple of newcomers, Ink Pen and Lio. Others catch my eye from time to time, but even of those I read, FBOW and Doonesbury and maybe Zits are the only ones I care about. With FBOW going into its hybrid flashback phase, even it is becoming less essential.

So, ALOTT5MAers, are there any other comics out there I should be reading. And here's a list from Cracked of the Eight Funniest Web Comics, which I think I'll have to start checking out with more regularity (before posting, I went to Perry Bible Fellowship, and I am already hooked).

No comments:

Post a Comment