- I'm glad to see the enormously fun Human Target picked up for 13 more episodes, but am concerned by the Friday dumping slot for it, particularly for a young-male-skewing show.
- Odd that The Good Guys, which Fox is launching with a lot of fanfare on Wednesday, gets moved to the Friday dump slot in the fall (though what we've seen of it seems like it may make a good pairing with Target).
- Lonestar (which sounds like an effort to reinvent Dallas from the description) gets the House leadout, but doesn't seem from the description to be a terribly compatible leadin.
- Given how bad Sit Down, Shut Up was, I probably shouldn't be that excited about Wilde Kingdom, which again reunites Will Arnett and Mitch Hurwitz, this time with Keri Russell, but it's worth a shot.
- Most inexplicable decision--your Super Bowl leadout program? A special new episode of Glee. Strikes me that the football audience may not be the most likely folks in the world to convert into Gleeks.
Monday, May 17, 2010
NO PROGRAMMING FEATURING RYAN SEACREST (THIS GUARANTEE GOOD ONLY IN THE FALL): Fox's fall schedule is pretty blah, and while they announce a "midseason schedule," everyone knows that'll change, but a few thoughts:
Posted by Matt at 8:54 AM