Sunday, July 13, 2003

WHICH, I GUESS, MAKES RICK FOX HIS RICHARD PERLE: This weblog, which has always admired the braggadocio of Shaquille O'Neal, the self-proclaimed "black, basketball-playing Nietzsche" (for analysis, see this post), bows in tribute to Shaq-Fu's latest comparison, following the Payton-Malone acquisitions:
"Last year I had a couple tanks, a couple grenades," O'Neal said in a telephone interview. "Now I got atomic weapons. I'm going nuclear. I'm Colin Powell, and I can drop the bomb any time I want to."

I'm not going to do the full chart, though you're welcome to contribute in the Comments section. All I know is that only one of the two men speaks Yiddish, and that Sec. Powell has never uttered the sentence, "My game is like the pythagorean theorem: There is no answer."

No comments:

Post a Comment