Tuesday, March 9, 2004

DID YOU EVER SEE OUR SHOW? IT WAS CALLED THE HOLOCAUST: I don't watch every episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm myself, but, dear lord, if you miss this week's episode ("The Survivor"), you're missing some truly inspired comedy.

If I say a word, I'll spoil too much. (We can talk about it in the Comments.) But great guest stars, including one of this board's recurring faves, and just brilliant, potentially-offensive overlapping plots that made for perhaps the best episode since the one with the Judy Doll.

Okay, I'll say this much: Larry's meeting with his rabbi to discuss his upcoming renewal of vows with Cheryl. The rabbi mentions that he has a friend in town who's a survivor, who he'd like to invite with him to dinner at Larry's the next night. Except . . .

I'll stop there. Catch it while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment