Monday, September 26, 2005

OUT OF THE FARMLANDS, INTO THE GRID: When our good friend Scott Claffee retired the L-Cubed blog earlier this month, we didn't make mention of it here because we were hoping he'd change his mind. But he meant it, and we miss his contributions to the blogosphere as he moves onto a new phase in his life.

There is something we can do for Scott, however. "I'll be in Chicago from Tuesday night through Sunday," he writes. "What must I absolutely not miss before I leave? Include sights, bars, food, and anything else you wish to tell."

Without question, my list starts with the Architecture Foundation river cruise and Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind, but I have no idea what the top restaurants are anymore (that you can get into without having reservations months in advance.)

I believe we can provide some further advice on the city by the lake where the embers never fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment