Wednesday, May 17, 2006

MCSPELLY: Our friend Shonda Rhimes talked to TV Guide's Michael Ausiello about the Grey's finale, as well as why she's happy about the move to Thursday:
Ausiello: How do you feel about the move to Thursday night?
Rhimes:
I'm very excited about it. I think it's going to be a challenge and I am not going to complain about the fact that [ABC president] Steve McPherson thinks our show is that good.

Ausiello: You'll be as involved next season?
Rhimes:
I can't go anywhere. I spent too much time thinking about it, writing scripts and working on the show to ever, ever walk away from it. And I always really hate when shows have a creator who walks away, because it can really change the show. This is my baby. It's my first television show. I don't wanna go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment