Thursday, June 1, 2006

ROUNDS 10-11: First off, who gave MTV's Chris Connelly another job?

I've caught up to live. The round begins with just seven spellers. Horton's intensely staring at the ground, but the word isn't there. "I have no clue!" he says. He's right.

***
ABC's "Master of Champions" looks like the opposite of the Bee. Playing to our worst instincts.

Am loving this highlight reel. The fainting! The large talons! Samir! "Is there anything I didn't ask you?"

***
Okay, Yizkor is the easiest word I've ever seen in a round this late. (I mean, if you're Jewish. Which Rajiv isn't.)

***
Finola, the Canadian, has now gotten two French-derived words in a row. Random, but helpful.

***
To our Pacific and Mountain Time Zone friends, and Shonda, this includes you -- I'll do what I can to keep you spoiler free from this point forward. In the comments, however, anything goes.

***
All Hawaiian words are phonetic, and there's only, like thirteen possible letters. So HOO-kee-low (as in Ow!, not as in blow -- the Hawaiian feast) is pretty darn easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment