Tuesday, February 20, 2007

WE KEEP A'COMIN'. WE'RE THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE. THEY CAN'T WIPE US OUT; THEY CAN'T LICK US. WE'LL GO ON FOREVER, PA, 'CAUSE WE'RE THE PEOPLE: There's been a lot of chatter about lurkers on this blog lately, and like all of the other contributors to this site, I welcome lurkers but hope you become commenters.

The talk, though, has reminded me that I have no idea who most of the commenters are. I first thought about this a year or two ago when one commenter mentioned that he was a college student, and then again when a former National Spelling Bee participant weighed in, and then again from time to time when I saw places like Malaysia and United Arab Emirates on our sitemeter. So let me ask three questions: (1) where are you from; (2) how did you find us; and (3) what's the one thing we need to know about you?

Because this is the Internet, by the way, it's not a lie if we never find out about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment