Tuesday, March 13, 2007

MARK MCGRATH, YOU'RE NO RYAN SEACREST: Because if you're not watching Idol, TV tonight is less-than-pleasant, I, rather inexplicably, tuned in to The Search For The Next Doll. Among the things I learned tonight:
  • There is apparently such a place as "Pussycat Doll Bootcamp."
  • The Pussycat Dolls are "sexy and classy," which means that "dancing like Striperella" is apparently not acceptable.
  • The Pussycat Dolls were created by a "visionary."
  • Dancing in your underpants in front of an audience is not slutty, but a way to demonstrate one's confidence.
  • Wow. These girls can. not. sing. I think "Pon De Replay" was particularly painful.
  • I'm not sure which "inspirational" story is more artificial-feeling: "I used to be so heavy!" or "I have a little girl!"
  • People can have the "lifelong dream" of joining a girl group founded within the past few years.
  • "Will you please hang up your boa?" Could be lamest reality TV catch phrase ever.

This got better ratings than Veronica Mars?

No comments:

Post a Comment