Wednesday, April 11, 2007

MY MOMMY WON A CHALLENGE AND ALL I GOT IS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT: I have two comments about tonight's ANTM. The first is that this show, much as I love it, is not such a core component of the pop cultural pantheon that there should be a photo shoot hearkening back to great moments of the show from yesteryear. The second is that there are very few things in this world that I hate more -- and that are less often true -- than someone claiming that she is a very complicated person.

My desire to throttle The Complicated One notwithstanding, tonight's booting was absolutely the right one. Sometimes a pretty face is a model, but sometimes it's just a pretty face. (And sometimes it's not even all that pretty, but that's subject to personal taste.)

No comments:

Post a Comment