Wednesday, March 19, 2008

FROM THE DAY WE ARRIVE ON THE PLANET AND, BLINKING, STEP INTO THE SUN: I know how you all rely on me for breaking baby naming news, and today I shall not disappoint. Halle Berry has named her new daughter (born March 16) Nahla Ariela Aubry. Berry's publicist was careful to point out that Nahla is Arabic for "honeybee," rather than Disnese for "female lion cub."

In other baby-related news, Soleil Moon Frye has had a second child. Joining two-and-a-half-year-old Poet Siena Rose Goldberg on March 17 was a second daughter, Jagger Joseph Blue Goldberg. (Yes, I checked a few different stories, all of which seem to be in agreement that Miss Jagger Joseph Blue is indeed a girl-flavored baby.)

Oh, and as long as I'm on the subject of childhood TV stars: what the heck, here's one more, this one from a whole week ago. On March 12, Melissa Joan Hart of Sabrina the Teenage Witch fame (oh Salem, how I miss you!) had a second baby boy, Braydon "Brady" Hart Wilkerson.

Kind of a busy week in celebrity-mama-babyland, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment