Thursday, July 23, 2009

THE NIGHTY-NIGHT LADY: I've tried to keep the hype regarding Jen's new book, Best Friends Forever, to a minimum here, but I can't not share the news we learned last night that in two Sundays, BFF will debut at number one on the New York Times hardcover fiction bestseller list. [Insert Dean Scream.] I know how happy she's been to see so many of you on this recent tour, and I'm just thrilled, and proud, and more than a little bit blown away by everything that's happened over the past decade. Seriously, it was ten years ago this summer that Jen dragged me along as an emergency substitute diner for a restaurant review that the Inquirer was doing -- months before we actually started dating -- and she made no mention at the time that she was even working on a book ....

No comments:

Post a Comment