Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"HOW MY HAIR LOOK, MIKE?" "YOU LOOK GOOD, GIRL": Jamie Hector, whose murderous glare you know from his stint as Marlo Stanfield on The Wire, is hosting a paintball tournament as a benefit for his charity, which benefits arts programs for inner-city kids. A bunch of Wire alums will team up to play the tournament winners.

First, I can't think of too many things more likely to cause me to soil my pants than Marlo and (actual scary person) Snoop trying to shoot me with any kind of gun at all, not to mention Omar whistling toward me. Second, if I were in this thing, I'd probably spend a couple of days practicing all of the murder/death lines I'd have to remember in case I got lucky enough to lock in on, or unlucky enough to be locked in on, one of the cast members. "For Joe." "It ain't have to be like that!" "Well, get on with it, motherf..."

2 comments:

  1. Benner6:22 PM

    * Come at the King, you best not miss.

    *This is me yo, right here.

    *How my hair look.

    *I wasn't meant to play the son.

    *It's paintball, gentlemen.  The Gods will not save you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kevbo nobo7:32 AM

    That motherfucker's got to be GOT; ya feel me.

    ReplyDelete