Thursday, March 15, 2012

THAT OTHER SPORT: As you may recall from last year, due to the large volume of interest we have split into two rotisserie baseball leagues -- ALOTT5MA Premier League and ALOTT5MAAAAball. Each year, the top four teams from AAA ball get moved up to the Premiership, and the bottom four from the Premiership are relegated down.

Due to certain owners opting not to return, there are 3-5 slots available in the AAA Division, our entry-level league.  Prior experience is not required, but certainly is welcome.  The draft is scheduled for next Thursday, March 22, at 8:30pm EDT.  If you're interested, let us know, here, now, and we will arbitrarily figure out how to handle it.

4 comments:

  1. Joseph J. Finn6:27 PM

    I would like to be included, if I may.\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard Cobeen2:46 AM

    I would like to join, if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris Wright11:36 AM

    I'm interested, if you're still looking for people.  But it's only fair to let you know - I have read Moneyball, AND I have seen the movie, so I'll probably be taking advantage of market inefficiencies all. season. long.  You have been warned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys, send me your email addresses to acbonin at hotmail, and they'll hook you up.

    ReplyDelete