Thursday, December 6, 2012

DEAR NFL NETWORK: I like football, Cee-Lo Green, and the Ramones. Cee-Lo Green singing football-related words (lyrics, whatever their precise aesthetic definition, are better than this) over the music to Blitzkrieg Bop is nonetheless utterly -- I emphasize: UTTERLY -- unappealing. If you must have Thursday Night Football intro music, please do better. If you're just doing this reflexively because the broadcast networks do it on Monday and Sunday nights (and you're still kind of figuring this whole thing out after seven years) please consider doing something else instead.

4 comments:

  1. Also, the game is in Oakland. Stop showing footage of San Francisco landmarks during as you go in/out of commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang on here -- you watched the Broncos/Raiders game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:09 PM

    I was pretty pleased to discover this web site. I need to to thank
    you for your time for this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed
    every part of it and I have you bookmarked to
    see new stuff in your blog.

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: Daybreakcafett.Com

    ReplyDelete