Friday, May 17, 2013

THIS ARTICLE HAS EVERYTHING: EW breaks down the details of every single one of New York's Hottest Clubs according to Stefon. Geeks, sherpas, a Jamaican nurse wearing a shower cap, room after room of broken mirrors, pugs, geezers, doo-wop groups, a wise old turtle that looks like Quincy Jones, kiwis, Spud Webb, the Cleo Awards, some guy’s mom, a special showing of the African holiday classic A Fish Called Kwaanza, a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch, a sensible dinner, those shoes that nurses wear — and you can dance the night away to the sounds of Donald Duck having a Vietnam nightmare ...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:56 PM

    Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so
    I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
    your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but
    I'm still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for inexperienced blog writers? I'd certainly
    appreciate it.

    Here is my blog ... amateur adult sites

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Donald Duck still kills me.

    ReplyDelete