Thursday, May 5, 2005

AT LEAST HELP ME GET THE T-SHIRT: This Sunday I'll be joining my sister Mindy and the rest of my family in the Chicago Y-ME Race Against Breast Cancer. Three years ago Mindy was diagnosed with the disease and I happy to report that she is doing great today and is 100% cancer-free. Others, as I'm sure all of you know, have not been so lucky. Y-Me is a phenomenal organization which ensures that no one faces breast
cancer alone.

We don't ask for much here at ALOTT5MA, so why not click on the this link and drop a dollar or two in the hat? And yes, I know three miles is hardly an arduous trek, but when my son begins to complain an eighth of a mile in because my daughter gets to ride in the stroller and he doesn't meaning I have to hoist him on my shoulders for the rest of the walk, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment