Thursday, November 30, 2006

THURSDAYS, 8PM TO 10PM: Thank you, NBC, for putting together a mighty nice comedy block, even if I don't quite have the time or stamina to make it through the whole thing. I know that Isaac's more the Scrubs guy than I am, and I hope he'll have something to say, but I have to note that there may be no other live action show that packs more gags and laughs into a single half-hour than J.D. and the gang. Also, quite frankly, I'll follow Elizabeth Banks to any venture she pursues, so, yay.

On Office: not a great one, because I'm a little tired of the whole "Michael gets everyone together in the conference room and does something ridiculous while Stanley works on his crossword" shtick, but, y'know what? Kevin saves every episode. Also, Creed.

No comments:

Post a Comment