Tuesday, March 27, 2007

PEANUTS, CHECK. CRACKERJACK, CHECK: Opening day is right around the corner and as they say, you can't beat fun at the old ballpark, especially if it is one of the old ballparks on this list of the top 10 ballparks. Sadly, as big a fan of going to the old ballpark as I am, I have only been to two of the old ballparks on this list--Wrigley and PacBell SBC AT&T Park.

In that spirit, I am proud to announce the Take ALOTTFMAer to the Ballpark Promotion. You provide the ticket and I will gladly accompany you to a ballgame and discuss any manner of pop culture minutia with you as we take in the game. Heck, I'll even buy the first round. Given that I live just north of Chicago, this promotion is somewhat limited to Midwestern ballparks and is subject to my schedule, but I would love to see Miller Park or the new Busch Stadium and am never opposed to a Cubs game or even that other team in town. Leave your invites in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment