Wednesday, April 14, 2010

KING'S THINGS: If I sign up for JDate, am I only going to be allowed to date women named Jennifer, Jackie or Josie? ... Does anyone have the phone number for one of the Gabor sisters? ... I'll now have one divorce to remember on each of the days of Sukkot ... If you're looking for a sleeper this baseball season, I'm expecting big things from Evan Longoria ... Whatever brought my marriage to an end, it's not the fault of Welch's Grape Juice ... This newsreel footage HBO is bring us from our current war in the Pacific is fascinating, though I'm surprised how potty-mouthed our boys are ... I don't know who this Melba is, but I sure like her toast ...

5 comments:

  1. Eric J6:37 AM

    I think you mean Sukkot, Larry. Shavuot is only two days (in the Diaspora.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed, though it's something LK would have gotten wrong ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fred App8:33 AM

    Yes, Larry never struck me as a particularly observant Jew. Unlike his childhood friend, Sandy Koufax.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meghan8:53 AM

    I can't imagine...who'd have thought that Larry King and his 8th wife wouldn't make it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snarky's Machine8:15 PM

    "<span>If I sign up for JDate, am I only going to be allowed to date women named Jennifer, Jackie or Josie?"</span>

    My friend had a similar question as she was paired with another David. She's hoping the third time is the charm. I wanted to try it when I was single, but didn't know how many times I could force myself to say, "No, I didn't convert." and "No, I'm not related to Sammy Davis Jr."

    I love hearing about people's dating site experiences. I am glad I stumbled onto your site!

    ReplyDelete