Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'M VERY WELL ACQUAINTED WITH THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS; I KEEP A BUSY SCHEDULE TRYING TO FIT THEM IN: Warren Zevon would have turned 66 today. Cancer sucks.

Here's his very first Letterman appearance, performing "Excitable Boy" and "The Overdraft" with a long talk with Dave in the middle as to the autobiographical nature of the former; and from his last, "Roland, the Headless Thompson Gunner". And, because I always link to it, his appearance on a particularly cursed episode of The Larry Sanders Show.

2 comments:

  1. I knew it was his birthday today and got all excited when I thought I heard the beginning of Werewolves of London on the radio. And then it turned out to be that stupid Kid Rock mashup song and I wanted to hit things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:24 PM

    The teasing, brother-and-sister variety banter among Kathie Lee and Regis earned them each a large quantity of devoted fans.


    My web page ... flex belt review

    ReplyDelete