Friday, September 27, 2013

LES JEUNES!  In advance of tomorrow's Tina Fey-hosted SNL season opener, Tara Ariano reboots the Sketch PredictatronSplitsider remembers the eight biggest transitional seasons in show history, and Vulture lists fifteen recurring characters they'd like to see again.


  1. Randy4:44 PM

    My goodness, I love the Swarovski crystal girls. Three appearances to date, three classics.

  2. Joseph Finn4:58 PM

    6. Firing
    9. Jacob the Bar Mitzvah Boy

    Jesus, no. We want things that are funny on the show, not painful time-wasters.

  3. Joseph Finn4:59 PM

    Which means we'll see them six times this season. I hope for less.

  4. Joseph Finn5:29 PM

    I'm not on board with that dese bit, myself. I'd rather see a return of Jennifer Lawrence as "Danielle: A Free European Woman" (a sketch I freely admit I am the only defender of).