- Two and A Half Men--It's widely reported that the final season of the show will revolve around Alan and Walden attempting to adopt a child. Well, turns out it's not a child. It's a SECRET DWARF HOOKER (who looks oddly like Charlie Sheen).
- Two Broke Girls--It's revealed that Han is actually a SECRET DWARF HOOKER. He murders all the other characters. The show ends.
- Bad Judge--It turns out the child who Bad Judge has taken under her wing? Actually a SECRET DWARF HOOKER! (Also applicable to About A
BoySECRET DWARF HOOKER.)
- The Mysteries of Laura--Her hell raising kids? Not actually kids, but SECRET DWARF HOOKERS!
- Reign--Who needs Hunky Nostradamus when you've got SECRET DWARF HOOKER posing as one of the Ladies In Waiting?
- Once Upon A Time--He's not Grumpy. He's SECRET DWARF HOOKER!
- The Blacklist--Red takes on his most fearsome enemy. SECRET DWARF HOOKER!
- NCIS: Secret Dwarf Hooker--Self Explanatory.
- Nashville--An adorable moppet tries to seize the throne of Nashville from Rayna and Juliette while holding a deadly secret. You guessed it--SECRET DWARF HOOKER!
- American Horror Story: Secret Dwarf Hooker--Let's not give Ryan Murphy any ideas, OK?
Sunday, October 19, 2014
IT IMPROVES ANYTHING: After being reminded of the Greatest Movie Twist of Our Time, it's time to ask how TV shows can be improved with the addition of one simple thing: SECRET DWARF HOOKER!
Posted by Matt at 8:17 PM