Monday, June 30, 2003

CAREER ADVICE FROM PISCOPO: More on the Dennis Miller Lost His Way meme, via Alex of A List A Day. Dennis Miller 1988 meets Dennis Miller 2003:
DENNIS MILLER (1988): Scrooge! When the clock strikes one, you will be visited by three spirits! (high-pitched cackle). Just pulling your chain, chicky babe! It's me, your younger self.

DENNIS MILLER (2003): Christ, you scared the shit out of me. I jumped like Don Knotts at the Chinese Lunar Festival.

DENNIS MILLER (1988): Nice, good to see I'm still down with the glib obscure reference shtick. (Looks around the room). Love the shag carpeting, by the way. This reminds me of Huggy Bear's crib in Starsky and Hutch -- it's nice to see I haven't lost my innate sense of style. The room seems to be devoid of any Oscar statuettes, however. . . .

Read it. Commit it to memory. Send the link to your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment