Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I AM SO NOT EATING THOSE WORDS: Back when the Wendy's chili digit debacle hit the papers I was heard to proclaim that "until they figure out whose finger it is, I'm assuming s/he went in whole." Well, as I'm sure many have already heard, they found stubby a while ago and the incident has devolved into a predictable if particularly macabre scam.

I don't bring this up because it's funny or because I can think of anything amusing or entertaining to riff off of it, but in the interest of providing equal time to the vindication of Wendy and her noble franchisees, steadfast employees and discriminating customers in keeping with the high standards set forth in the ALOTT5MA Macaroon Book of Journalistic(ish) Ethics.

Dine on, Biggie lovers! Dine on!

No comments:

Post a Comment